- Book will be issued for the period of 7 days after 7 days book needs to be reissued or return.
- If library books are not returned before due date then he/she will be liable for a fine.
- Students are not allowed to sit in the library during their lectures & Practical hours.
- Student is not supposed to mark, underline on the book page. If the book is lost or if found damaged, the student has to replace it with the latest edition of the same book.
- Reference books or valuable books will not be issued to the students.
- Mobile phone should be kept on silent mode in the library.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the library.
Library plays a critical role in supporting to the academic programs of the institute.
Identifies Evaluates, Procures, and Processes and then makes these learning resources available to the faculty & students for their teaching, learning & research assignments.
So the library is the Trinity of:
- Learning resources
- Faculty / Students
- Library Staff
|2||Library Seating Capacity||160 Students|
|4||Library Working Hours||8.30AM-8.00PM|
|7||Wi-Fi available in Library||Yes|
|No. of CD’s||846|
|No. of Print Journals||846|
|E-Journals Details||1)IEEE 2)ElSEVIER(Science Direct) 3)ASCE|
|E-Books Details||Pro-Quest Ebrary Engineering & Technology 39000+Ebooks|
|NDL||National Digital Library of India|
NPTEL Lectures Details
|#||Department||No. of Lectures|
|Total NPTEL Lectures||1068|
News Paper List
|#||Name of News Paper||Language|
|1||The Times of India||English|
To be a source of knowledge for advanced learning.
To provide conducive environment for learning by maintaining updated learning resources.
Role Of Library
To act as a platform for fulfilling learning resource requirement. Maintain contemporized learning tools as library resources.
REGULAR LIBRARY TIMING:
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 8.00pm
1&3rd SATURDAY & ALL SUNDAY - Close
DURING EXAM LIBRARY TIMING:
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 09.00pm
1&3rd SATURDAY & ALL SUNDAY -9am to 5pm
Prof. Abhijit Shivaji Pawar
SET, M.Lib & I SC
Alka Sandeep Shete
M.Lib & I SC