The singular motive of the Training and Placement (T&P) department is to recognize potential and to continuously motivate and nurture such potential. The T&P department believes that talent alone cannot suffice in today’s challenging environment and hence assembles various methods of training to the students, such as technical workshops, soft skills sessions, personalized lectures, counseling and much more. The mission is to ensure each student that crosses the boundaries of this Institution into the competitive world, is sufficiently well equipped and a creative contributor towards the nation’s economic growth.
We shoulder the responsibility to conduct following training programs
1. Aptitude test preparation
2. Communication skills, Group Discussion & Personal interviews
3. Technical session on advance topics
4. Entrepreneurship Development
During the initial phases of first year itself, we emphasize & explain the students the need of good percentage marks minimum 55% + with no ATKT’s in each & every semester, which helps as a guiding vision for them to perform towards a bright professional future. We focus on regular motivation towards the need of having good academics.
We extend our placement services even after the completion of degree course.
1. Aptitude Training is provided to TE students
2. Soft Skills training to all TE and BE students
3. Group Discussion preparation.
4. Mock Interview Sessions
5. Internship opportunities.
1. Zensar ESD (Employability Skill Development) Training.
2. Workshop on Company Specific Aptitude.
3. Communication skills Development sessions.
4. Group discussion sessions
5. Personal interview sessions
6. Technical interviews session.
7. Counseling and Mentoring.
8. Assessment Test (Cocubes & AMCAT).
9. Japanese Language Training Program
1. Training is provided on Aptitude skills, soft skills, technical skills.
2. Preparing students for interview preparation
3. Counseling of students
4. Mock interview training.
5. Mock online test.
6. Counseling on Competitive exams, GATE