REGULAR LIBRARY TIMING
Monday to Friday
8.30 am to 8.00 pm
DURING EXAM LIBRARY TIMING
24 X 7 (On Demand)
Library Rules & Regulations
- Observe silence in library.
- Library Card is not transferable.
- Three books will be issued to the card holder for the period of seven days. After seven days , book need to be reissued or returned.
- Students are not supposed to sit in library during their lecture & practical hours.
- Students are not supposed to mark or underline on the book pages.
- If book is lost or found damaged, the student has to replace it by the latest edition of the same book.
- Reference books or valuable books should be used in library only.
- Mobile phone should be kept on silent mode /switched off while in the library.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the library.