REGULAR LIBRARY TIMING
Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 8.00 pm
1 & 3rd SATURDAY & ALL SUNDAY –Close
DURING EXAM LIBRARY TIMING
Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 09.00 pm
1 & 3rd SATURDAY & ALL SUNDAY 9 am to 5 pm
(Book Issue & Return will remain closed during actual paper timing)
Library Rules & Regulations
- Only three books will be issued to the student for one week. he/she will renew two times.
- Book will be issued to cardholder & card is not transferable.
- If any student does not return library books before due date, then he/she will be liable for fine of Rs. 1 per day.
- Students are not allowed to sit in library during their lecture & practical hours.
- Only one back issue of journal/periodical will be issued to students for overnight.
- Student are not supposed to mark, underline on the page. If book is lost or if found damaged, the student has to replace it by the latest edition of the same book.
- Reference books will not be issued to the students.
- Kindly keep your mobile phone on silent mode in reading room.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the library.
- I- card is must in campus / Library.
Rules for Digital Library
- Enter your name in the digital library register.
- Personal belongings are not allowed inside the digital library.
- CDs will not be issued to the student. CDs will be available to students only in digital library. Please handle and use the CDs with care and avoid damage.
- Internet access is available to the student in whole campus.
- Digital library only to access Academic purpose like e-journals, e-books etc.
- Please handle PCs & other furniture’s with care.
- Shut down the P.C. while leaving from it with care.