Head of the Department
Prof. Dr. C. K. Jha
(Associate Professor & Head E & TC Engineering)
Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering since its establishment in 2006 year, with the intake capacity of 120 have maintained its pace with the current needs of society and industry. Department also offers PG course with specialization in VLSI and Embedded Systems with intake capacity of 42. Department Trusts Open Management concept for students and faculties.
Vision of E & TC Engineering Department
To be a role model of education for developing technically sound and socially sensitive engineers.
Mission of E & TC Engineering Department
M1. To impart quality professional education through effective teaching learning process.
M2. To create conducive environment for inculcating professional values among students.
PEO, PO, PSO of E & TC Engineering Department
- Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
Graduates of computer engineering program shallPEO1. Have professional competency to solve engineering problems in core and multidisciplinary domain.
PEO2. Have ability to develop sustainable product and processes for developing leading enterprise.
PEO3. Engage in lifelong learning to deal with social issues ethically.
- Program Outcome (PO)
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principle and commit professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply the set one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- Program Specific Outcome (PSO)By the completion of Computer Science program the student will have following Outcomes.
- PSO1: Demonstrate reasonable amount of proficiency in the areas of digital communication, embedded systems and project development.
- PSO2: Utilize modern tools to analyze the performance of communication system.